The 2017 edition of the Instant HR Policies and Procedures has just been released.
In this edition …
New Sections & Forms
- Recruitment has a new section on pre-employment safety screenings for Police Certificates or Working With Children Certificates.
- New section on cashing out annual leave.
- New Mental Health in the Workplace Policy.
- Workplace Violence is a new policy and covers different forms of client violence and aggression. We have also merged armed hold-ups and undesirable client behaviour into this section.
- Anti-bribery and corruption policy is new. Insider trading has been moved to this new policy.
- Corporate Credit cards is a new section in Expenditure & Purchasing.
- New Forms: Cashing out annual leave; several new forms relating to parental leave; Gift and Entertainment Register Form.
- Work experience – Added in vocational placements.
- Work trials – Clarified when they are used.
- Position Description has been amended to include options for Police Certificate or Working With Children Certificate.
- Annual leave has been significantly updated to reflect legislative changes including maximum accumulation and notice to direct a person to take leave.
- Parental leave sections extended.
- Uniforms – added in religious and cultural clothing.
- Rearranged Chapter 4: Behaviour and Code of Conduct for more logical flow.
- Alcohol and drugs policy expanded.
- Rearranged Chapter 5: Safety & Security for more logical flow.
- Certificate of Service moved from Chapter 7: Admin to Chapter 2: Conditions of Employment.
- Fair Work Information Statement link updated.
- Unsatisfactory performance sections clarified.
- Updated Forms: Direction to take excess leave; Induction Checklist, Reference Check; Leave application.
- Orientation Manual now includes a provision that the manual may be subject to change.
- A stack of grammar, spelling and formatting tweaks to simplify the document even further.
The HR Manual is just $217 Incl. GST for pre-prepared templates, forms, employee policies, procedures and guidelines.