20% of all employee turnover happens in the first 45 days of employment.
Don’t be a statistic! An effective induction or onboarding program retains staff, gets them up to speed faster and boosts engagement.
Want better new employee inductions?
Newly hired employees are 58% more likely to still be at a company three years later if they complete a structured onboarding process.
But where do you start and what should you include in your inductions?
New employee inductions can trip up the most experienced managers – you focus on the forms and miss the bits that really matter.
New Employee Inductions can help!
Why choose New Employee Inductions?
Easy to follow processes
Step-by-step instructions and easy to understand training.
Simple to customise
Written in plain English
A Note From the Lead Author
My name is Ingrid Moyle and I am the lead author of New Employee Inductions. I have spent 25+ years at senior levels of Human Resources, working with organisations from start-ups hiring their first employee through to leading large teams of HR experts looking after 7000 employees.
I have lectured in Employment Relations at ACU in Brisbane and have worked in central government organisations including the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission.
This book pack came about because many of our clients were struggling with their onboarding processes. They either tried to cover too much, or missed key processes or information.
Our New Employee Orientation Manual has been used by thousands of businesses across Australia since 2007. This pack takes that information to a whole new level, demystifying and streamlining your induction processes to make them simple and easy.
What You Will Learn From the New Employee Inductions Pack
Discover these vital induction answers.
- How to prepare for a great first impression (the detailed checklists to get you organised and effective from the get go).
- What is induction / onboarding / orientation anyway?
- Why induction is a key employees retention strategy.
- 10 things you MUST cover on an employee’s first day.
- What needs to be covered in a manager / supervisor induction to save dramas down the line.
- Why new employees are the number one security risk to your business.
- What to put in your diary for day 1, 2, 3 and beyond to make the induction stick.
- How to run construction site inductions for your new employees so they work safe from day one.
- Tips and templates on what to write in a welcome letter.
- Strategies on how to conduct probation reviews – so you can quickly get a new employee up to speed in their role (and make a better assessment of whether or not they will fit).
- The nitty gritty stuff like – what paperwork needs to be completed for your payroll and for Fair Work.
- How to deal with transferred or promoted employees.
- Simple low cost techniques to make your new employee feel welcome and valued before they even arrive at your workplace.
- Processes to manage casual / contractor / work experience / volunteer inductions.
- Verbal / Electronic or Video Inductions – Which one is right for your business?
- The true cost of employee turnover and its link to induction. It pays to get inductions right!
Click Here to buy the New Employee Induction Manual + All The Bonuses
Total Cost Just $127 Incl. GST
Your New Employee Induction Pack Questions Answered
Frequently asked questions about the New Employee Inductions pack.
Are all the bonuses included in the price?
Yes. You get the full New Employee Inductions Manual templates, as well as all of the bonuses included for the one price.
Are they easy to customise?
Why is it so inexpensive?
I haven't received my download emails. Can you help?
First, take a look in your junk or spam folder as sometimes they end up in there. If you don’t receive your download email within 5 minutes of purchase, please get in touch. Hotmail accounts and some business accounts with super aggressive spam filters may eat our download emails. Call us on (07) 3712 2367 or email us and we will work with you to find another way to get your downloads to you.