Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the program rules!
By filling out the application form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Joining the Program
By filling out the application form, and upon acceptance, you will become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referred individuals.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion.
We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program.
You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote our products and need a little more detail.
It is understood that you will introduce the Australian Employee Manual products to your current and prospective customers and will comply with all laws as well those that govern email marketing and anti-spam laws.
The Australian Employee Manual reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers and will pay you a commission per successful customer sale using your affiliate code according to the designated payment schedule.
Either you or the Australian Employee Manual may terminate the Affiliate relationship at any time. You are only eligible to earn Affiliate payments during your time as an approved Affiliate. The Australian Employee Manual may change the program or service policies and operating procedures at any time.
This Affiliate relationship is one of independent contractors. The Australian Employee Manual will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with this program and our aggregate liability arising with respect to this program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you. The Australian Employee Manual makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program.
In addition, the Australian Employee Manual makes no representation that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and the Australian Employee Manual will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
The Australian Employee Manual is located in Australia and the program is governed by the laws of Australia and the state of Queensland. The Australian Employee Manual. PO Box 476 FERNY HILLS QLD 4054 Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Australian Employee Manual Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions above.
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your affiliate name.
When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the affiliate who will be awarded the commission.
Visitors sent through your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
Our Cookies are set for 90 days, and the last person to refer the person to our site is awarded the sale.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 90 days (because the cookie will expire).
Affiliates will receive 50% of the item sale price as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at our discretion.
Our commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 50% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated.
Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
We pay commissions via your PayPal account, provided to us when you join. If your PayPal email changes, it is your responsibility to update your details to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect PayPal email addresses.
The Australian Employee Manual will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorised to collect payments or sell any of our products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way.
Affiliates are not authorised to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites.
Affiliates are not authorised to give away copies of any of these products.
The Australian Employee Manual will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Australian Employee Manual Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of the Australian Employee Manual. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers.
We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time.
Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. The Australian Employee Manual policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
The following are permitted uses of the Australian Employee Manual brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://www.employeemanual.com.au/affiliate-area/ If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program Manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Australian Employee Manual logo, logo marks or other Australian Employee Manual website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with the Australian Employee Manual.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term ” The Australian Employee Manual” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (australianemployeemanual.net, employeemanualcouponcodes.com.au etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by the Australian Employee Manual. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
The Australian Employee Manual Anti-Spam Policy
The Australian Employee Manual strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam email and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt-in subscription;
- Messages posted to forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after an investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
- If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of Affiliate Status
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities, gambling or adult sites, or any sites that promote hatred, violence, or illegal discrimination.
- Violation of copyright or intellectual property rights of the Australian Employee Manual.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing legal guidelines or applicable laws.
- Inability to set up links or refer clients to the Australian Employee Manual (lack of performance).
- Offering rebates, unapproved coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account.
Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Australian Employee Manual websites, and all to the Australian Employee Manual trademarks and logos, other to the Australian Employee Manual marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
Terms of the Agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion.
These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Disclaimers & Liability
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website.
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program and/or products sold at this site.
We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors. We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.